Monday, April 18, 2011

Technology in the Classroom

My fifth grade students have been working so hard on power point presentations. When I introduced this assignment the only criteria I gave my students was that I wanted their presentations to be about something that has happened this year that made an impact. I told them that their goal was to make me smile, laugh, or cry. If you didn't know this about me already, I like to be inspired. Attached are just some of the finished products. All will be added as they are finished. Enjoy!
http://www.slideshare.net/adubose11







2 comments:

  1. Lacey Norton said.....May 3, 2011 at 2:09 PM

    I love going to the computer lab we learned so much stuff in their! I hope we get to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog is cool

    ReplyDelete